SEWE counts it a great privilege to showcase an expansive collection of wildlife art from premier painters and sculptors in the genre. While the pinnacle of our year occurs in February when artists and collectors gather in Charleston, we represent artists and source new work year-round. See all available works in our online gallery.
Is all SEWE art available for purchase?
- Yes, unless otherwise noted with a red dot designating the sale of the piece.
Is all available artwork online?
- The art in the online gallery is a small sampling of what is available and SEWE continually receives new work. For specific needs, work can be sourced on an individual basis.
Can art be held for pick up?
- Art purchased from SEWE may be held for pick up as long as the purchase has been paid in full.
Can art be shipped?
- Art purchased from SEWE can be shipped. SEWE is responsible for the packaging and the collector is responsible for all costs associated with packaging and shipping.
What if I want to purchase a piece of art after the show?
- Contact SEWE directly and we can connect you with the artist of interest.
Are commissions available?
- Yes, SEWE can assist with art commissions.
Are artists present with their work during SEWE weekend?
- Exhibiting artists are present with their work during SEWE weekend and are available to speak with collectors.
Where is the Fine Art Gallery located?
- All original art including paintings, sculpture and carvings are housed on the second floor of The Charleston Place.
How do I apply to be an artist?
- Artist applications are available online June 1 – July 31. There is a one time application fee of $25. Applicants are notified of their status by August 15th of each year.