Where is SEWE?
SEWE is located in downtown Charleston, South Carolina and includes five separate venues across the Peninsula. See the official map here.
When is SEWE open to the public?
- Friday through Sunday, February 17-19, 2023
- Friday & Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- VIP and special events begin on Thursday, February 16
When are future SEWE dates?
- Feb 16-18, 2024
- Feb 14-16, 2025
- Feb 13-15, 2026
Are ATM’s available onsite at SEWE exhibit sites?
- Yes, ATM’s are located onsite at Brittlebank Park.
TICKET & ADMISSION QUESTIONS
How much are SEWE General Admission tickets?
- General admission tickets are sold as daily tickets
- Friday & Saturday tickets are $40 per ticket, and Sunday tickets are $35
- Three day passes are $85
- Kids ten and under are free
- Online ticket sales end on February 1st at 11:59 pm, no tickets will be mailed out after February 1
Does Marion Square require a ticket?
- Marion Square features our conservation partners, including the Center for Birds of Prey, Department of Agriculture’s chef demonstrations and more than 30 nonprofit partners. As part of SEWE’s commitment to community engagement and nonprofit promotion, tickets are not required to experience the venue.
How can I buy General Admission tickets in advance?
- GA Tickets are available for purchase online at SEWE.com until February 1st.
Can I buy tickets at the event?
- Yes. General Admission tickets will be available at most SEWE venues during SEWE weekend.
Are SEWE Tickets Refundable?
- SEWE Tickets for SEWE 2023 are non-refundable.
Are SEWE tickets tax deductible?
- A portion of our VIP packages – Ambassador Benefactor and Platinum Benefactor packages are tax deductible.
How do I buy a VIP package?
- VIP packages are available while supplies last and historically sell out before January.
What events are included in a VIP package?
- Each package differs in event offerings and/or number of badges. Learn more about the levels of access.
- Only persons 21 years of age and older are permitted to attend VIP events.
When will my package be mailed to me?
- We do not mail out VIP badges.
- VIP Packages are available for pick up beginning Wednesday, February 15th at 2:00 PM at Charleston Place Hotel.
Where do I pick up my package SEWE weekend?
- Pick up your VIP Package in the VIP Lounge on the second floor of Charleston Place Hotel. There will be directional signage throughout the venue.
Can I buy special event tickets at the door?
- Due to limited seating and/or occupancy, tickets may sell out for individually ticketed shows or events. We recommend purchasing tickets ahead of time.
- You do not have to be present to win.
- All winners will be notified via phone, email and announced on our social media outlets.
- Any raffle ticket sold by Ducks Unlimited or another partner organization will be drawn separately. Please ask the organization representative at the time of raffle ticket purchase
Scout Boat Raffle.
If you have any questions, concerns or special requests, please contact our office before placing your order at [email protected] or (843) 723-1748.