Showcase At SEWE
SEWE is proud to represent premier wildlife artists from across the country. All painters and sculptors in the wildlife art genre are invited to submit their work to be considered for the annual show in Charleston, SC.
To apply to become a showcased SEWE artist, fill out our online application which is live from June 1 - August 31 for the following year’s event. The application fee is $25.Apply Now
SEWE will accept artist applications for the 2022 show June 1 - August 31, 2021.
"*" indicates required fields
Artists must submit five representative images of work with their applications. Image files must be named in the following format: Artist Last Name_Title (Ex: Smith_SpringFlight).
Applicants will be notified of their status via email by September 15. If accepted, artists must submit additional forms, plus a $150 registration fee to reserve their space at SEWE. Application and registration fees are non-refundable.
If you are categorized as anything other than a painter or sculptor, you will need to apply for the show as an exhibitor (including photographers).
SEWE accepts artist applications each year from June 1, 2022 - August 31, 2022.
- SEWE handles all art sales.
- 24-hour security is provided in the SEWE Fine Art Gallery.
- Display space is assigned at the discretion of SEWE.
- Artists may only exhibit in the category for which written notification of acceptance has been received. All artwork is exhibited at the discretion of SEWE, which reserves the right to remove artwork deemed inappropriate.
- Artists agree to pay the appropriate show commission to SEWE for any sales made as a result of contact made at the event, including commissioned and special order artwork.
- Artists may not be featured in any art show located within 100 miles of Charleston, SC within 120 days prior to and 90 days following the SEWE event dates. Exceptions must be confirmed in writing by SEWE.
- All unsold artwork must remain on display through the close of the show.
- All work must be original and a minimum of $500.
- Display walls and lighting system provided by SEWE.
- All work must fit on assigned 9′ high walls. Artwork may be replaced as it sells.
- SEWE will pay wholesale price (65% of retail) to the artist from the sale of artwork at the show and/or as a result of the show.
- Sculptors are provided at least a 10″ x 10″ space and are responsible for pedestals, displays and lights.
- SEWE will pay wholesale price (70% of retail) to the artist from the sale of each piece at the show and/or as a result of the show.