SEWE is proud to exhibit handcrafted goods by artisans, craftsmen and tastemakers from around the country. All companies in the wildlife and outdoors genre are invited to submit their products or services to be considered for the annual show in Charleston, SC.
- Exhibit locations are chosen by SEWE.
- Exhibitors may only display items for which notification of acceptance has been received. Products displayed are limited to those items listed on the application and must be approved by SEWE.
- Original paintings and reproductions are strictly prohibited unless the exhibitor is the artist or permission has been granted by SEWE.
- SEWE reserves the right to remove items deemed inappropriate.
- Videos shown in booths must be reviewed and approved by SEWE.
GENERAL BOOTH INFORMATION
may vary depending on exhibit location
- Booth cost varies by location but ranges from $200-$700.
- Standard booth size is 10’ W x 8’ Deep
- Standard tent size is 10’ x 10’
- Booth cost includes:
- 24 hour security
- (1) 8’ Draped Table and (2) chairs
- (1) Exhibitor discounted parking pass per day
- (2) Exhibitor Badges*
*Exhibitor Badges grant access to all exhibit locations, but do not allow access to any VIP or separately ticketed event.
- Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Exhibitors must set up their displays on the Thursday prior to SEWE weekend.
- Each exhibit site has an exhibit manager that will help facilitate set up.
- Booths must be set up by 6:00 pm on Thursday.
- SEWE does not supply handcarts. Please bring your own.
- Tear down will begin after the show closes at 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- Booths must remain set up until the close of the show. NO exceptions.
- Parking is limited in Charleston. If you have a trailer, there is parking available at Brittlebank Park. We do have security beginning on Thursday, but are not held responsible for anything stolen or vandalized.
HOW TO APPLY AS AN EXHIBITOR
- To apply to become a showcased exhibitor for SEWE, fill out the online application between June 1 – August 31. The application fee is $35.
- Applicants will be notified of their status annually via email by October 1. If accepted, exhibitors must submit additional forms, plus booth fees to reserve their space at SEWE.
- Application fees are non-refundable.