SEWE is conveniently hosted in downtown Charleston, SC at the following five venues:
Marion Square, 329 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403
Charleston Marriott, 170 Lockwood Dr, Charleston, SC 29403
Charleston Gaillard Center, 95 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401
Charleston Place Hotel, 205 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29401
Brittlebank Park, 170 Lockwood Dr, Charleston, SC 29403
We advise attendees to park or rideshare downtown and navigate venues by walking, biking, ridesharing or hopping on the complimentary SEWE shuttle. Please note that dogs are not permitted aboard the SEWE shuttle.
- Please note that due to the historic nature of Charleston and the proximity of SEWE venues, public garage parking is preferred over street or residential parking. Explore a full list of City of Charleston parking facilities.
- Garage rates are subject to change but average $1 per half hour and $18 daily. Metered lot rates are typically $2 per hour, from 8am to 10pm, excluding Sundays and city holidays. All on-street parking meters require payment Monday through Saturday, from 9:00am. to 10:00pm, excluding Sunday and city holidays. All meters accept credit cards, coins and City of Charleston SmartCard. For additional parking information, including an interactive map, please download the City of Charleston ParkMe parking app on your phone.
- Free parking is provided for people with disabilities who have state-issued identification in metered or timed parking spaces. This includes city, county and state-owned parking meters, garages and lots. There are several garages and lots that are privately-owned and do not offer free parking for people with disabilities.
Special parking arrangements for Brittlebank Park
- We highly recommend using the complimentary SEWE shuttle service or ridesharing via Uber/Lyft when traveling to Brittlebank Park (ticket or badge required for entry) . There is limited to no parking at this venue on Friday. Parking near Brittlebank Park will be available on Saturday and Sunday for a flat rate of $5. Follow signage on Lockwood Boulevard to the lot behind the police station on Fishburne Street. Parking is not permitted in the grassy areas in front of Brittlebank Park.
Walking, Biking and Ridesharing
- All SEWE venues are located in downtown Charleston and the fastest way to travel between exhibits is to walk (with the exception of Brittlebank Park). The peninsula will be heavily populated during President’s Day weekend with event goers and visitors. We strongly encourage SEWE attendees to consider walking, ridesharing or utilizing local bike rental companies when navigating downtown during the weekend.
- Our shuttle service during SEWE weekend is complimentary for all ticket and badge holders.
- SEWE shuttles operate Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning at 9:45am and run until 30 minutes after the show ends each day. Please be advised that shuttle arrival and departure times may vary depending on traffic.
- SEWE shuttles run on three continuous loops, including a full venue route and a Brittlebank Park express route and a Gaillard Center express route.
- There are two VIP express shuttles provided exclusively for VIP badge holders.
- Please note that most SEWE venues are located within walking distance of one another, however shuttles are provided for your convenience when traveling between venues.
- Leashed dogs are welcome at all outdoor venues, but are not permitted on SEWE shuttles.
- Handicap accessible transportation is available. Please request the bus representative for assistance.