Ways to Support SEWE This Year
SEWE is a nonprofit labor of love that is made possible through the support of our corporate partners, donors, grantmakers, loyal attendees and staff. Thanks to your generosity, SEWE continues to promote wildlife and nature conservation, fund educational programs and give artists the opportunity to showcase their talents on a national platform.
The effect of our work traditionally culminates every February in Charleston, South Carolina at our annual show. In a typical year, SEWE is the largest event of its kind in the U.S., and we promise attendees unforgettable experiences as we gather to share our collective love for wildlife and nature and recognize our role in protecting them for future generations.
We made earnest efforts to plan a safe and enjoyable experience this year for all of our loyal attendees, artists and exhibitors, but concluded that we cannot ensure the health of our guests without sacrificing the spirit of SEWE. As they say, the show must go on and now we turn our attention to promoting and supporting our partners through this difficult time.
If you feel inclined, please help champion our small nonprofit organization. Your contribution will help SEWE continue our legacy of celebrating wildlife and preserving the natural world for years to come. We thank you for your ongoing support and generosity.
We look forward to safely welcoming everyone back for SEWE 2022, February 17 – 20.
How to show your support:
1. Buy Art: SEWE curates a collection of fine art from the nation’s most talented wildlife painters and sculptors. Explore the SEWE Gallery to find a new piece of art, learn more about the artists and discover the inspiration behind their work.
2. Shop Our Exhibitors: SEWE brings together artisans, craftsmen and tastemakers from across the country to showcase their works. Explore our list of exhibitors and discover unique finds, from handcrafted goods and artisan creations to sporting apparel and outdoor gear.
3. Donate Directly to SEWE: Donations to SEWE allow our show to continue its time-honored tradition of supporting wildlife art, education and conservation. Whether you choose to donate a gift, make a purchase from our online store, become one of our valued partners or join us for our 40th event in 2022, your contribution will help SEWE continue our legacy.
4. Participate in the Online Sporting Auction: We’ve partnered with Ducks Unlimited to host our very first Online Sporting Auction. Place your bids to claim original artwork, excursions in exotic destinations and curated selections of outdoor lifestyle items. The auction is open February 11 at 8am through February 14 at 8pm.
5. Purchase Raffle Tickets: Become the envy of your crew with prizes from our raffles.
6. Sport Your SEWE Merchandise: The SEWE Store features apparel, souvenirs, posters and more. Make a purchase from our shop and wear your SEWE merchandise proudly to help spread awareness about our organization.
7. Host An Artist: The Host An Artist Program aims to support visiting talent by assisting with lodging costs. Thanks to generous donations, we are able to offer artists significantly reduced room rates during their stay.
8. Follow SEWE on Social Media: Stay up-to-date on all things SEWE by giving us a follow on Facebook and Instagram. By liking, commenting and sharing our content, you will help publicize our organization and connect SEWE with new friends worldwide.
9. Visit Charleston and Shop Local: Part of our mission is to impact the local and statewide economies through increased tourism. With our 2021 cancelation, we ask that you consider supporting our hotel partners, local restaurants and Charleston-based businesses with your patronage. The Charleston CVB is a great resource for planning your next trip to the Lowcountry.
10. Share This with Friends: Help us spread the word about SEWE and support our nonprofit organization’s mission by sharing this with your friends. It only takes a minute but makes a big impact for our organization.